Mango Season is Coming! (Sandi)


 

Last week in the early morning when I went to the mosque, I was surprised because suddenly something big fell from the tree beside my house. After I checked it, it's a mango! Since it's a public space where the mango trees grow, so I I'm not sure what kind of varieties it is but the taste of mangoes have different tastes and The big one I took it's really sweet! But the others were a little bit sour but still tasty. The big one that fell from the tree, it's really big. I mean it's the biggest mango I ever took from the tree! For a couple of months ahead, the mangoes would be available at my table dinner every day since the price also would be cheap in the market.By the way here is the comparison between my hand and the mango.




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

HAZARD VS. RISK-BASED APPROACHES TO PROTECTING HEALTH (ERNEST)

Locust as a source of food and feed (Rahima)

Full vaccination(Sagae)