Farming for Entertaining (Sandi)

 


Since the pandemic happening we’re all suggested to be at home. All outdoor activities are banned and left us to do everything online. At first, we may feel that it’s one of the best times for working at home and then it goes for one year and still going. We can’t blame ourselves when it’s getting boring for stuck at home then we have to find new things to entertain ourselves, such as cooking a new meal, home workout, urban farming and also on the internet there are a lot of suggestions to do a lot of things at home during the pandemic. My first thought since I’m an agriculture student, I’ll go for urban farming. I’m planting some simple crops since I have limited space and those are Pandan leaves, Orange, and Crocodile tongue (yes it is!). Actually, those are Indonesian ingredients for making some dishes. Pandan leaves for making a good scent and flavor in sweet dishes, orange we take the leaves for making a spicy and soup-based dishes and crocodile tongue it’s for hair treatment (could be eaten after some process too). Crocodile tongue is aloe vera as it’s a common name here. After of months then I got bored and now I do baking sometimes. Well, I wonder what’s the next thing to do after getting bored again?


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

HAZARD VS. RISK-BASED APPROACHES TO PROTECTING HEALTH (ERNEST)

Locust as a source of food and feed (Rahima)

Full vaccination(Sagae)