Snake Fruit (Sandi)

Yesterday, I got snake fruit from the farmer near my home in Jakarta. My home is next door to the bio-conservation of snake fruit in Jakarta. Snake fruit it’s a mascot of the city along with the Bald Eagle. Actually, this fruit it’s quite rare to be found in any market in Indonesia even in Jakarta itself. Snake fruit has many varieties and this one is “Salak Condet” or Condet Snake Fruit. In my opinion, Salak Condet has the best taste along with all varieties of snake fruit I ever tasted. It tastes sweet, a little bit sour, and also there is a little bit sensation of bitter or “astringent” taste. Foreigners often said “Snake” fruit because of its scaly skin like a snake. If you have a chance to go to Jakarta make sure to taste this snake fruit, even I’m not sure if it’s available in any market here but you can still try the other varieties of snake fruit that often to be found in Indonesia

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

HAZARD VS. RISK-BASED APPROACHES TO PROTECTING HEALTH (ERNEST)

Locust as a source of food and feed (Rahima)

Full vaccination(Sagae)