A Challenge (Sandi)

 


\Heavy rain happening in recent days, every single day. It starts at midnight till’ next morning. I think the rain season is happening as my grandparents taught me every month ends with “-bre/-ber” it’s a sign the rain season to happen. The weather decreasing on these days, it's cold in the night and morning and not so hot in the noon. I was expecting this week to start my experiment about attracting the black soldier fly with a modified trap around my house but the rain would be an obstacle so I decided to cancel and see the weather forecast how the condition for one week ahead. Hopefully, I can have a good achievement!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

HAZARD VS. RISK-BASED APPROACHES TO PROTECTING HEALTH (ERNEST)

Locust as a source of food and feed (Rahima)

Full vaccination(Sagae)