Star Fruit Garden Trip (Sandi)

 


Yesterday I went to the star fruit garden with my mom and dad. This is my first time going to this place, I did just even know this place exist. This place is located in my dad’s village, Tuban East Java. The star fruit is one of the famous fruits here. For those who haven’t tasted this fruit, this fruit tastes very light and so fresh. There is no strong smell. The texture is also very juicy, I just love it! We just had to pay 3000 rupiah or 24 Japanese Yen for the ticket for each person. We can pick the fruits from the trees and eat it directly without having to pay. But if you want to bring those home, you have to pay 5000 per Kg or around 39.39 Japanese Yen, it’s cheap, right? This is why I feel so blessed living in this country. I bought around 10 Kgs for my family back home. In this garden, there are also other fruits such as crystal guava but we didn’t buy it because we already have it at home.



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

HAZARD VS. RISK-BASED APPROACHES TO PROTECTING HEALTH (ERNEST)

Locust as a source of food and feed (Rahima)

Full vaccination(Sagae)