Japan Fever (Sandi)

 


It’s almost 6 months since I have been waiting for my departure to Japan. I’m not going to lie that I have been dreaming to be in Japan several times, then I woke up and realized it’s just another dream. In those dreams I was eating some Japanese cuisines, playing snow, and walking home from the university, it felt so real. Since I’m still in Indonesia, the only thing I can “medicate” my Japan fever is to eat some Japanese cuisines. Ramen, Udon, and Sushi are the most famous Japanese cuisines here. Udon and Ramen are my pills and also the easiest to be found here. So, whenever I had a dream about Japan then it’s a signal for looking at the pills. Hopefully, this year, sooner I can fully “heal” my Japan fever, and also it’s a brand new year, so I wish you, everyone, who reads this a great year ahead and may bless in health and happiness!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

HAZARD VS. RISK-BASED APPROACHES TO PROTECTING HEALTH (ERNEST)

Locust as a source of food and feed (Rahima)

Full vaccination(Sagae)