Waterfowl (Arya)


Today, I walked and passed the river closed with my apartment. In the river I saw some waterfowl there. It is very beautiful, isn't it???. 
This is very interesting for me as I like to study about waterfowl nowadays. I checked some papers and articles showed the wetlands are disappearing three times faster than forest. Some scientist said 64% of wetlands disappeared since 1900’s. The population of waterfowl also decreased day by day. I started to think what is their role and how to conserve them?

The answer is we just created their habitat and we know the most abundance of wetlands is rice fields. Rice fields is very good artificial habitat as provide a refugee and also food. Creating good environment will increase their population also. Now, I am thinking how many waterfowl species and population in my country? After I get back from here I will start to research it!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

HAZARD VS. RISK-BASED APPROACHES TO PROTECTING HEALTH (ERNEST)

Locust as a source of food and feed (Rahima)

Full vaccination(Sagae)